CMU Design & Construction.
Structural Concrete Masonry Units is an open system used in many parts of world and designed according to the local/familiar standards. Any consultants with the knowledge can independently design and use it.
Need help with Anything?
To secure a professional standard from design to a finished building, we offer various technical services in collaboration with our team of external Architects, Engineers & Installers. These services ensures cost-saving due to design feasibility, efficient & superior workmanship and ultimately – a safe and quality structure or building.
If you are a consultant, contractor or an owner, developer with your team of consultants; do contact us as we are happy to assist and work with you too.
Designing for you.
By working with us or with our team of recommended architects and engineers, we aim to improve speed, quality and reduce wastage & mistakes.
Below are some examples of drawings we produce for the purpose:-
- CMU Modular Co-ordination Layout Drawing (Floor plans with dimensions coordinated to CMU measurements)
- CMU Wall Detail Drawing (Elevation Drawing with block bonding and steel reinforcement size, length and position)
- CMU Engineering Drawing (Additional Structural drawings – foundation, Stiffener and etc.)
- CMU Engineering Design Calculation (BS EN Standards)
Supplying our products.
Depending on customer’s need, we offer two options of supplying our products:-
1) Delivery to your project site.
2) Self-collection from our factory in Simpang Pulai, Perak.
1) Products delivery to project site.
Shrink-wrapped & Palletized Blocks by trailers.
2) Self-collection at our factory.
Ex-factory prices applies for self-collection.
Site Briefing for your project team.
With representatives in Malaysia and Singapore, we are ready to provide explanation and briefing to you at any stage of your project including technical assistance to product presentation.
Installing for you.
We have a team of recommended installers for different types of CMU Jobs.
Noise Barrier Block Walls
Zenbes CMU is SIRIM Tested for Noise absorption and Insulation. Our products are equipped with acoustic data for use as a Noise barrier wall along the highway or internally as a partition. Contact us for supply and install solutions.